
When was the last time you have read this two word sentence and where? Well, as far as I am concerned, my eyeballs have always record this sentence written on a metallic sheet or on the body of a moving truck or a wagon carrying goods. The idea behind this is very simple i.e. while driving your vehicle, always keep a sizable distance from the vehicle moving in front of yours to avoid collusion…. Right?
I’ve always mind this thing and eventually I became a safe driver and lead myself closer to the safety thing than I tried to apply this formula on the other aspect of life like: - relationships. And you know what…? The result was astonishing.
Relationships whether they are personal or professional or any other, getting too much into someone will lead you to loose it all but a healthy distance always will give you an everlasting respect from those into relation.
If you trust my words than start applying it in your life and the result will be worthy.KEEPing DISTANCE will ultimately lead you closer to your loved ones. Try it!
guess that's true...bingo!
ReplyDeletewaise to be frank i would not like keep distance, but guess aaj kal practical yahi hai ki rakho...u kno wat i mean
ReplyDeleteyup!
ReplyDelete